Beach. Birds. Biology
July 24 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm$10 – $20
BEACH. BIRDS. BIOLOGY.
Conserve Wildlife Foundation and Island Beach State Park are partnering to offer the popular Beach. Birds. Biology program at IBSP! Participants will experience what its like to be a wildlife biologist and get up-close with endangered shorebirds such as Piping Plovers and American Oystercatchers! Expert staff biologists will guide participants in exciting adventures such as a beach scavenger hunt, wrack line investigating, nest searching, and more!
- No age restrictions but all children must be accompanied by an adult. Adult tickets are $20, Children under 18 are $10.
- Park admission fees apply and are payable on the day of the program.
- In the event of inclement weather, the Park may cancel the program. You will be notified and will receive a full refund. However, if the registered participant cancels for any reason, the fees are non-refundable.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and appropriate shoes for walking on the beach.
- You should bring a backpack or beach bag with the following items:
• A hat
• Refillable bottle of water and a nonperishable snack (please NO NUTS or nut products)
• Bug spray if desired
• Hand sanitizer if desired